Morello Cherry Sorbet
1kg morello cherry puree
200g caster sugar
– In a pan heat the water, glucose and 340g sugar until all the ingredients
have dissolved approx 80c.
– Cool slightly.
– Whisk in the cherry puree and pour into ice cream machine.
– Churn until smooth and set.
– Store in the freezer
– If you don’t have an ice cream machine freeze in a container and return to
mix the sorbet every hour until set.
680g ground almond
680g caster sugar
240g egg whites
– Mix almond powder and caster sugar
– Whisk egg whites to soft peaks.
– Mix almond powder mix with whisked egg whites and finally the amaretto
– Chill mix
– Roll into balls weighed 50grams and roll in a mixture of caster sugar and
– Bake at 175’c for 12 mins
10kg potato (to make 5kg of cooked flesh)
200g pasteurized egg yolk
1kg pre-grated parmesan
1kg grated block mozzarella
Crushed capelli d’angelo pasta
Method for the mix
- Bake potatoes in skin
- Scoop flesh and pass through a moulis
- Mix parmesan, mozzarella, egg yolk, salt and pepper into potato in a mixer using paddle
- Ball into 40g balls and freeze.
To Panne (cover the balls):
Dip in flour, then beaten egg, then add the capelli pasta.
Deep fry at 180 C for 3 minutes. Serve with generous amounts of shaved parmesan.
1.4kg caputo rosso flour
20g table salt
Infinite grams of love!
– add the luke warm water and yeast in the mixing bowl and mix by hand
– mix flour and salt by hand
– slowly add flour to water on speed 1 using Hobart dough hook
– once all the flours have been added, mix for approx 15 mins until smooth
– remove fold into a smooth ball
– prove for approx 1 hour covered in cling film
– portion into 120g balls and store on black trays covered in cling film
– for Sunday roast, add 50g
Add your favourite topping!