Morello Cherry Sorbet
1kg morello cherry puree
200g caster sugar
– In a pan heat the water, glucose and 340g sugar until all the ingredients
have dissolved approx 80c.
– Cool slightly.
– Whisk in the cherry puree and pour into ice cream machine.
– Churn until smooth and set.
– Store in the freezer
– If you don’t have an ice cream machine freeze in a container and return to
mix the sorbet every hour until set.
680g ground almond
680g caster sugar
240g egg whites
– Mix almond powder and caster sugar
– Whisk egg whites to soft peaks.
– Mix almond powder mix with whisked egg whites and finally the amaretto
– Chill mix
– Roll into balls weighed 50grams and roll in a mixture of caster sugar and
– Bake at 175’c for 12 mins